Holes 10-17 are currently closed while renovation of a sewer easement takes place. Please do not enter this area as heavy construction machinery will be in operation. Holes 1-9 and 18 will remain open. This project is expected to be complete by October.
How to Play
The object of disc golf is to traverse the course from beginning to end in the fewest throws of the disc. The competitor who plays the round in the fewest total throws (plus penalties) is the winner. Play on each hole begins at the teeing area and ends at the target. After the player has thrown from the tee, each successive throw is made from where the previous throw came to rest.
After completing a hole, the player proceeds to the teeing area of the next hole, until all holes have been played.
Disc golf courses are normally laid out in and around wooded areas with diverse terrain to provide natural obstacles to the flight of the disc. These natural obstacles are very much a part of the game and must not be altered by a player in any way to decrease the difficulty of a hole. Players must play the course as they find it and play the disc where it lies.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Altering or breaking shrubs and tree limbs is not allowed.
- Beware of walkers, runners and other park users when throwing near paths.
- Course is open during regular park hours only.
- Please adhere to all out of bounds and mandatory course rules as indicated on tee signs.
- Please pick up your trash and help keep the course clean.
Rules of Play
- Completion of a Hole: The hole is completed when the disc is in the basket or supported by the chains.
- Fairway Throws: Must be made from the lie position. A run up and follow through is permitted.
- Lie: The spot where the disc lands.
- Mandatory (Mando): All throws must pass to the indicated side of the marker. Throws that pass to the wrong side shall be assessed a 1 stroke penalty and return to the tee pad.
- Out of Bounds: A throw that lands out of bounds, must be played from a point 3 feet in bounds from where the disc went out of bounds. A one stroke penalty is assessed. All out of bound areas and any mandatory direction will be indicated on the tee sign.
- Putt: Within 10 steps of the basket, a player may not step past the lie when attempting a putt throw.
- Tee Throws: Tee throws must be completed within or behind the designated tee area. Do not throw until the players in front of you are out of range.
- Throwing Order: Lowest score tees first. After the tee throw, the player whose lie is farthest from the basket throws first.