Fall Into Think Apex
CELEBRATE AUTUMN AND OUR AWESOME APEX COMMUNITY WITH THE FALL INTO THINK APEX BINGO GAME
- The game will run September 14 – October 16, 2020.
- Your goal is to cover 5 squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row. Note: The Think Apex square in the center of the scorecard is considered a Free Space.
- When your row is complete, click on the Submission Form below. For submission, you will need:
- An image or your activity row or descriptions of the activities you completed.
- An image of one of the activities from your row. Note: You do not have to be in the image. You can submit a picture of the activity itself.
- All certified submissions will be entered into a drawing to win a custom Apex Fall Gift Basket filled with local Apex merchandise and gift cards with a value of $400!
Any questions, please contact Barbara Belicic at (919) 434-1510 or Barbara.Belicic@apexnc.org.
Think Apex Day 2019 Highlights:
- 170 volunteers contributed 310 hours of community service
- 956 lbs of food and cleaning supplies donated to WWCM
- 1000 Comfort Kits assembled for the Red Cross
- 200 Kids Comfort Kits decorated for the Red Cross
- 93 hours spent at Kelly Road Park
Think Apex Day 2018 Highlights:
- 150 volunteers contributing 235 hours of community service
- 808 lbs of food and cleaning supplies donated to WWCM
- 75 care kits created for basic hygiene needs
- 40 paper flowers created by kids donated to Spring Arbor
- 76 hours spent painting Kelly Road Park playground
- Multiple loads of mulch and pine straw spread throughout Apex Community Park
Think Apex Day 2017 Highlights:
- 80 volunteers contributing 150 hours of community service
- 500 lbs of food and cleaning supplies donated to WWCM
- 40 hours spent collecting debris on Apex greenways
- 75 hours spent pruning Apex Nature Park trails
- Countless laughs heard while children created chalk art