Reporting Water or Sewer Issues
To report a sewer or sewer issue (spill or backup, odor, etc.). call (919) 249-3356 between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on weekdays. If the problem is an emergency, and occurs after hours, over a holiday, or during the weekend call the Apex Police Department at (919) 362-8661 and they will dispatch on-call personnel for repairs. Call the town first and let us investigate the problem. We will advise you if it is a Town problem or if you will need to call a plumber to make the repairs.Report Concern Online

Show All Answers

1. Collection of Moving Boxes
2. Items Accepted in Trash Carts
3. Locating Underground Utility Services
4. Missed Trash or Recycling Collection
5. Recycling Cardboard
6. Replacement Trash Cart or Recycling Bin
7. Reporting Water or Sewer Issues
8. Traffic Light Concern
9. Utility Bill Payments
10. Utility Service Connections / Disconnections
11. Yard Waste Info