The safety of Apex’s residents, workers, and visitors is still of the utmost importance to us at the Town. The first priority for everyone is to take appropriate steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 and ensure our entire community remains healthy.
However, now more than ever, our locally owned shops, restaurants and services need your support and it is vital for everyone to continue doing their part to LOVE LOCAL and support Apex’s small business community.
SHOW YOUR THANKS & LOVE:
| Discover Something Different | Small businesses offer unique gifts, menus and services|
| Explore Local First | Check with small businesses before using online mega-retailers|
| Personalize Your Purchases | Small business will work with you one-on-one for your best|
| Support the Local Economy | $70 of every $100 spent at local businesses stays in the|
community, versus just $40 spent at national chains
| Buy a Gift Certificate Now, Enjoy Later | Staying safe by staying in? Purchase gift cards|
NOW from restaurants, shops and services to enjoy at later date!
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STAY SAFE & HEALTHY:
You can help create a safer, healthier environment for everyone by following a few guidelines and best practices.
- Wear a mask.
- Wait your turn by maintaining six feet of physical distance from others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Stay home if you have been recently exposed to, or have symptoms of, COVID-19.
- Check with local governments or directly with establishments to determine whether additional restrictions are in place.
- Be patient and kind to staff and other patrons as we all try to adjust to a new normal.
WHAT BUSINESSES ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE & HEALTHY:
While North Carolina already has strict health and safety guidelines in place, Count on Me NC businesses have taken additional training and implemented new procedures in light of COVID-19. All Count on Me NC businesses have pledged to:
- Ensure staff wear cloth face coverings if they cannot keep six feet apart.
- Ensure safe sanitation practices are followed.
- Administer health checks to all staff prior to shift start.
- Make sure indoor and outdoor seating meets all physical distancing guidelines.
- Provide hand sanitizer or hand-washing stations at all entrances.
- Clean and sanitize common areas, bathrooms and high-touch surfaces regularly using the CDC recommendations.
- Clean and sanitize all tables and hard surfaces after every use.
- Clean settings, utensils, menus and condiments after every use or provide single-use options.
Please click here for a list of participating Count on Me NC businesses. New businesses are signing up every day, so come enjoy all that Apex has to offer.
For questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and #LoveLocalApex stay safe & healthy!